- The Unbreakable toughened PMMA surface with high light transmission.
- Nest reflector cup design pushes lighting efficiency to the max.
- Oversized grooved heat sink fins extends cooling surface for quick heat elimination.
- 18pcs super intensity SPOT (9°) LEDS, much more brighter, Daymaker Projector.
- 48pcs multi-angle reflection FLOOD (150°) LEDS, wider vision.
- 12pcs narrow concentrated beam perfect for fog penetration.
- Philips LED LIGHT BAR--With proper current control, they have a lifespan over 50,000 hours. Unlike cheaply made LEDs, Cree LEDs do not fade early. Despite higher initial cost compared to other LEDs, in the long run they cost less to operate.
- NEW 7D LENS DESIGN: Super 200% Brighter than 5D Light bar. Innovative 7D optic design-7D projector Lens.
- VISIBILITY SECOND TO NONE-- Advanced dual row superior-quality CREE LEDs that produce up to 72000 lumens of 6500K cool white light effectively light up the forward dark road.
- SPOT FLOOD COMBO BEAM--Our led light bar is the combination of spot light 9 虋 and flood light 150 虋. These light bars will work perfectly as flood light as they will light up everything in front of you, as spot light as they will make you see anything clearly in front of you. With this it is easy to see obstacles from a distance and slow down appropriately without hard braking.
||Diecast aluminum housing
||Alu firm bracket
||spot & flood
||9° spot &150° flood
|Theoretical Lumens Output
||2.64kg(Aprox including box)
5 Years Warranty
- 1 x 23inch LED light bar
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 1 x Free DT Wiring Kits
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.